Thursday, November 7, 2019

My Puppy Can Find Me by Amber Higgins

Does your child know what to do if they are lost?

Do you know what to do? 

Do you have a pet dog of any age,size or breed? 


Thank you for reading my blog, I'm based in the USA and this children's book is a 3 year project come to life Nov 1, 2019. During this book's writing journey I connected online with a wonderful talented dog cartoonist and graphic artist who happens to live across the pond in the UK. Together and with her unwavering help, the draft for this book's vision was created. 


After failed attempts unloading the drafts to Amazon which can be tricky to say the least, even after having self-published my other books without graphics. I was lucky to find and be accepted as 1 of 50 books released in 2019 under Waldorf Publishing- (Thank you BT !).
 

A special thanks goes out to these two talented women and everyone involved at so many different levels in the publishing world who brought this idea to life. Thank you! 

Read on to see how "My Puppy Can Find Me" picture book with illustrations from UK dog cartoonist shows the whole family what to do if a child is ever lost or missing and how a pet dog can find the child. 


Available worldwide online and in book stores everywhere.

My children's book is available directly from Waldorf Publishing



Help me spread the word by leaving a honest review on book's page, or in the comments below. Online reviews help online search engines find this valuable book. 
Please share so other families can learn how a dog can help find a child. 









A fun story teaches your child and pet dog to "Go find Mom!"

Celebrate!



My Puppy Can Find Me picture book is your child’s first step on an exciting learning experience that will teach them what to do if they are lost or find themselves alone. 

By reading this picture book with your children the whole family will learn what to do if they are ever separated or missing and how the family dog can be of assistance during emergencies. 

This new concept of dog training teaches search dog skills to family dogs for in-home family rescue and missing person emergencies. Your children will learn valuable lessons by doing these fun exercises that reinforce and teach the pet dog and family to work together during crisis situations to overcome fear and survive. 

The whole family learns how to use the family dog to the full advantage regardless of the age, size or breed of the dog. As a family member and part of the pack your dog always knows where each member of the pack is at, this is natural for the dog to know and we as dog owners only need to learn how to take advantage of this natural instinct our dogs possess.

See my USA Author page on Amazon 

Go to UK Author Page on Amazon

Email me to have a signed copy delivered to your door 

I hope you enjoy my new book ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Featured Post

Belief Systems

Belief Systems Pain  Management Placebos prove the power of the mind Everything is based on our belief syste...

My Children's Book

My Children's Book
Click Pic to Visit Publishers site