Wednesday, December 10, 2008

How to Get family Assistance and help in rural countryside areas


It can be a devastating blow to be laid off or suddenly out of work when you live far away from the City's available assistance programs. Many small towns are not equiped or prepared for families to lose jobs, incomes and homes like the large cities are and It can be much harder to find help when you live 10-20 miles from town, especially when you do not have gas money, or if bad winter weather hits and food is low without gas and cash to stock up. I hope these tips are helpful. See my article for helpful hints: http://www.ehow.com/how_4668779_assistance-help-rural-countryside-areas.html
To the artist who painted the above photo, I will give credit to you if you let me know who you are..I love your work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Featured Post

Belief Systems

Belief Systems Pain  Management Placebos prove the power of the mind Everything is based on our belief syste...

My Children's Book

My Children's Book
Click Pic to Visit Publishers site