Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cures from the Kitchen Medicine Cabinet

photo from yahoo search

Bentley's Finest Tea Classic Collection, 120-Count Tea Bag in Assorted Tins (Pack of 2)Lipton Black Tea, 312-Count Tea Bags

Here is an article I wrote this morning about first aid items we have available in the home kitchen that can be used for bleeding, pain and  bandages until help arrives. Onions, Honey, Cloves and Tea Bags are my basic first aid kit,,,although some people think I am half crazy when I tell them that. Its ture, when injury strikes I head for my kitchen.


Learn more in my article: http://naturalmedicine.suite101.com/article.cfm/cures-from-the-kitchen-medicine-cabinet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Featured Post

Belief Systems

Belief Systems Pain  Management Placebos prove the power of the mind Everything is based on our belief syste...

My Children's Book

My Children's Book
Click Pic to Visit Publishers site